This post will be updated periodically. If you have scientific research resources to add, please share them in the comments section below.
The emergence of SARS-CoV2 and the spread of COVID-19 is a global emergency. In response, biomedical researchers across the world have mobilized to rapidly improve our understanding of the virus and the disease it causes.
Repositories and curated collections of COVID-19 research:
- The COVID-19 Research Registry from the American Society for Microbiology
- The COVID-19 Portfolio from the National Institutes of Health
- COVID repository curated by the World Health Organization
- COVID repository curated by The Lens
- CORD-19 curated by The Allen Institute
Sites to find additional COVID preprints:
Information from the National Institutes of Health on COVID-19:
- FAQ: COVID-19 flexibilities for applicants and recipients, including information on donating lab resources and paying lab workers who are now working in public health facilities.
- FAQ: Proposal submission and award management related to COVID-19
- Guidance for NIH-funded clinical trials and human subjects studies affected by COVID-19
- General NIH information on COVID-19